21 March 2008

thought of the day ...

henry ford said: "Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas."

i see myself this way and i hope i will always feel like this and my energy will rub off on others and impart that *i can do anything* feeling!.

moving right along with home cleaning ... in anticipation .... only 103 hours till the plane touches down in seattle, tuesday night .... hooooraaay ....



  which color gold do ya'll like????

2 comments:

Christal said...

That is Kim and Lois! I didn't know Rose and Cass were baptized on the same day! That is so awesome. Funny how some of my very best friends all lived in Vanderhoof Cass, Rose, Tasha. I remember Rose a bit in Vanderhoof but we were way closer in Creston did you guys move did you guys live there long I can't remember?
So what color are you painting the room?? Are you ready for all the fun you must have so much fun with all your grandkids so fun! Good luck with everything! ttyl

Anonymous said...

Hey Darlene,it looks like you are doing awesome. You look great. It's so nice to see that you have a blog and we can check up on you as often as you update this thing. Miss seeing you and having your awesome spirit and personality around. I'm glad you are so happy and in such a great and happy marriage!!
You can check out my blog too if you ever want at ....

www.deejie.blogspot.com
love ya,
Dawna (Fredriksen) Jensen