19 March 2008

COMPLETELY OBSESSED ..... and a SPECIAL DAY!

today is our third anniversary -- in march we will be sealed 2 years -- i like that one the best.

I Love you, Sweetheart!
 

we were married civilly 19 feb, SEALED 18 MARCH 2006 -- hmmm ... where am i? oh, yea, i know, getting ready for the o's, which might be called, *obsessive*! LOL


i think we are down to or close to or near to, not counting sunday, 120 hrs before the invasion of the O's . i was hoping to paint, then, thinking further, and with considerable experience encountering the *artistic talents* of the O twins (thank you, ethan in particular and the great job you did on the landing)

and mr. isaac, love ya isaac and ethan and elijah, i might have to pass on that silliness in favor of just doing a good job of sweeping and cleaning LOL !

i saw this on a friends blog yesterday and had to put it here, too ...

Here's To Good Women:
May We KNOW Them,
May We BE Them,
May We RAISE Them!


i better get going or i will be sorry i sat so long at this blog ... literally, sooo little time and sooooooooo much to do!!

2 comments:

Christal said...

Happy Anniversary!!! YOU look so happy {and you look great} and what a good looking couple you make!! Looks like your preparing for the troops!! Have so much fun with rose and kids I wish we all lived closer together!!
Do you care if I link you on my blog?? Just let me know on my blog if you want! TTYL

Rose said...

Hey mom, INVASION???? Just kidding, my troops will be quite restless after the plane ride and 2+ hour car ride from Seattle. I already told you, stop worrying about your house. So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe it's been 3 years already. I know you are happy as ever (mostly), just like me. We all have those days or weeks, right?? I can't wait to get there, and maybe it will be warm???? We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. Doesn't the weather know that today was the first day of spring. Today Lizzy said, "I bet there will still be snow when we get back from Grandma's house". I HOPE NOT! I work for the next 4 nights in a row, so I will be packing tomorrow afternoon and then a little here and there in between shifts this weekend and Monday. Is short sleeves appropriate for the kids with a light jacket? Anyways, I love you and can't wait to get there.